Core Management Solutions is a boutique consulting firm established in 2002 out of a need to provide leaders with support in the new paradigm of work. It builds on the vast experience of its lead consultant, Marion Macleod, in the world of corporate endeavour, small business and not for profits. The world of work is a constantly changing one and integrated thinking and ways to implement the necessary changes are a constant challenge. With more and more specialization the need to capture the broader picture and provide leadership skills becomes more challenging.
Core Management Solutions and their team of associates bring specialist skills to our clients and provide a wealth of experience to master this new paradigm.
In particular the areas of most interest to our clients include:
- Providing the appropriate governance to maximize success
- Strategy development and clear business direction
- Organisational alignment to the strategy
- Providing successful change management and implementation
- Managing diversity in the workplace
- Defining success and the implementation tools to achieve this
- Managing change and maximising business efficiencies
- Providing support with continuous learning and development
Core Management Solutions is about working with you, to support you, ‘to do what you do best’. That means supporting your strategy, people and processes in an integrated way that defines and aligns your unique business.
We support your strategy by finding effective ways to implement that strategy whether it is through:
- Board governance
- Strategic alignment
- Change management
- Diversity initiatives
- Program and Project Management
- Training and development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Business Etiquette
Your success is our success... and we enjoy success.